• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Cash Orgasniser 2008 on Samsung SGH-i780

Cash Orgasniser 2008 on Samsung SGH-i780

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steph74

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Cash Orgasniser 2008 on Samsung SGH-i780 Reply with quote

I upgraded my mobile device to a Samsung SGH-i780. The mobile phone is equipped with a square screen (320x320 pixels). Cash Organizer 2008 is not shown correctly on this screen:
* Not all tabs can be accesed. It is not possible to point to the Report, Payee and Category tab.
* Icons are to big
* Only five lines for transactions are shown in the register tab.
etc.

Are you planning to support square screens in the near future?

Thanks!

KR, Stephan
milesbeverley

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Same problem and no answer Reply with quote

Hi, I have the same issue with the Samsung i780. I am using it but I can only use half the functionality as only half the program is shown on the screen. I have sent an email to Inesoft before about this but I haven't received an answer.

I think we would both like to know if they will support different screen resolutions...
matt1971

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Same problem and no answer Reply with quote

milesbeverley wrote:
Hi, I have the same issue with the Samsung i780. I am using it but I can only use half the functionality as only half the program is shown on the screen. I have sent an email to Inesoft before about this but I haven't received an answer.

I think we would both like to know if they will support different screen resolutions...

Hi,

Although the developer hasnt responded - I also have the i780.

He asked me to send a picture of the app on my device, so he is aware of the problem.

They are looking into why CO 2008 recognises the i780 as a VGA device as opposed to the 320x320 (or 240x240)

I am using the CO 2007 presently, but did the same issue when i trialled CO 2008.

Matt
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Beta section is available a version that solves this problem.
milesbeverley

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: It Works... Reply with quote

i have installed the Beta version and I can confirm that the screen size is correct on the i780!! Good news. Thank you.

Only one point though. The Cash Organiser express is still using wrong resolution and is unusable. Maybe a fix for this too??
eric38

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Cash organizer 2008 on Samsun i900 or HTC Touch Diamond Reply with quote

HY

I am looking to change my mobile for one of the two mobiles in object.
Is cah organizer available for one or other?

HTC: VGA touchscreen
Samsung: 400*320 touchscreen

Thank you.
DonRaphaelo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: It Works... Reply with quote

milesbeverley wrote:
i have installed the Beta version and I can confirm that the screen size is correct on the i780!! Good news. Thank you.

Only one point though. The Cash Organiser express is still using wrong resolution and is unusable. Maybe a fix for this too??

Can somebody please tell me where exactly I can find this beta version? Maybe you could provide me with a link to the version I can use on my Samsung i780

Thanks in advance

Raphael
minerva9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Yes I can't find beta file of CO2008, too. Reply with quote

Dear,
I can't find beta version of CO2008, because I also have a samsung i780 model(320X320).
Could u please tell me exact location (or link)?
It is serious for me. I didn't save my cash flow .
Please help me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: