• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Adress Book 4 beta?+Suggestions

Adress Book 4 beta?+Suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Address Book Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MazZziKa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Adress Book 4 beta?+Suggestions Reply with quote

time of release?
Some sugg
Phone WM6 built in applications Problems

- i try Address book and i contact and photo contact and all other application all are very bad in compare with nokia
the best one of them was address book but have a very big disadvantages
* Very Slow And All its componant is separated so if u are in contact manager and need to move to call history u have to wait 3-6 sec
* No AZ list .. like HTC Contacts (Random Access)
* U Will Take A very long time and effort to add new contact .. if we can config the shortcut (History - Favorites - Dialer) .. i need to add any function also here like adding new contact
* alot of time the address book hangup and a white screen appear instead of the application
* I Hate ... The builtin dialer page(That show call ended ..and dialing ... so on ) and hate it's small tabs that i can't also edit .. why address book coders did not add a custom dialing page ..
* Dialing page .. also after call end it takes 4-7 sec to close and if the mobile was in lock keyboard map .. it is a disaster
* default number feature .. what if i wanna to add a mobile number and a home number to a contact but when i call this contact i always call the mobile not the home
* Contact viewer ... spb mobile shell contact have a very good big button for each item in contact template .. and also the tap feature of Photo Contact ... the hope to see this in address book
* Edit contact info is sooooooooooo diffecult specially when u use ur finger instead of stulys .. make it bigger please
* GSM Code services .. this is a new feature not seen in any phone but it is important .. here in egypt have GSM Code to send a contact a service message like .. please call me or please recharge me .. this by adding a code to the begin of the number and a # to the end of the number .. if i can to make a menu for each contact with avalible Service codes that can be send to him .. this will be great .. and i can also config this codes and add more .. this will be very good feature

* Contact menu .. if this menu item can me converted to buttons to help easy use will be great .. it can be when u click the contact the button appears and if u douple click the contact it open contact info view page .. it will be great also if i can edit which button can be viewed for the contact[Send message - Call - Delete - Send service message .... ]

* Create New Contact Redirect me to the HTC Built in contact .. (when i am in dialing page)

* Send Contact Details In Message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Address Book Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: