• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Quicken 2009 missing check number

Quicken 2009 missing check number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dick810

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Quicken 2009 missing check number Reply with quote

just let every one know I have installed this program with quicken beta 2009 does not appear to have an ill effects. one thing i did notice was a missing Check number
grahame

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Quicken 2009 and CO 8.0.6 Reply with quote

i plan to get Q2009 when the official version is released..so did you say that CO8.0.6 does sync OK with Q2009, but it only misses the check number field?

Thanks
aryehz2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: Quicken 2009 missing check number Reply with quote

dick810 wrote:
just let every one know I have installed this program with quicken beta 2009 does not appear to have an ill effects. one thing i did notice was a missing Check number

I was planning on upgrading to 2009 also. Good to hear things seem to work well. Can you please clarify some more on that missing check #? Was it missing after a sync? Was it missing in CO or in Quciken or both? etc.

Also, have you tried syncing it with Vista? Any issues?

Thanks!
Aryeh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: