• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Sync between 2 pda's

Sync between 2 pda's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
intwtl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Sync between 2 pda's Reply with quote

My wife and I both use separate Ipaq pda's for business purposes.

Is it possible to have Cash Organizer installed on both pda's and input data on both then sync to one at the end of each month ?

This will put all data on one pda for our monthly analysis.

Thanks
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Sync between 2 pda's Reply with quote

intwtl wrote:
My wife and I both use separate Ipaq pda's for business purposes.

Is it possible to have Cash Organizer installed on both pda's and input data on both then sync to one at the end of each month ?

This will put all data on one pda for our monthly analysis.

Thanks
Cash Organizer offers family mode synchronization with MS Money. More information is available in the user's manual.
intwtl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Sync between 2 pda's Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

We don't use Money or Quicken.

My wife and I both have Cash Organizer on our PDAs.

For purposes of this :

Wife - PDA A
Me - PDA B

Our ideal solution would be to transfer the data files from one of our PDA's to the other and merge the files. That would give us the expense information we require without having to read the information from PDA B and manually input it into PDA A.

We could then transfer the merged file to PDA B so both would have the complete file.

Is there any chance of this ?

Thanks
Atomic2Mod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: syncing creates ficticious accounts on PPC Reply with quote

Hi,

I am again evaluating the finance software and need some help before the trial runs out:

I am trying to sync between two Touch Pro2s and MSMoney on the PC. For some reason however, as soon as changes are made to sync, the software creates a second "checking" account, the balances are all wrong and the new "cloned" account does not have any transactions in it.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: