Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Support for new resolutions? (320x320, etc..)

Support for new resolutions? (320x320, etc..)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harvey007

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: Support for new resolutions? (320x320, etc..) Reply with quote

I am currently in the process of selecting a good financial software I can work with. I have tried out your trial and so far I think its the best there is.

However, I am currently using a Treo Pro with a 320x320 screen and cash organizer express is unusable. The main program of Cash Organizer is also suffering from minor graphic glitches and lagging but it is bearable. For now, I'll hold off purchasing your software until the time this resolution is fully supported.

I am sure there are a lot of windows mobile users out there with new resolution devices who'd wish for the same thing. Hopefully in the next release this issue can be resolved.

Great software guys. More power to you and your team.
joao.calado

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own a Treo Pro (320x320) and I am also considering purchasing Cash Organizer.
Still, I would be interested to know if there are any plans for relesing a cash organizer express that works on a 320x320 screen, and if so, when.
thanks
JCalaco
matt1971

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Support for new resolutions? (320x320, etc..) Reply with quote

harvey007 wrote:
I am currently in the process of selecting a good financial software I can work with. I have tried out your trial and so far I think its the best there is.

However, I am currently using a Treo Pro with a 320x320 screen and cash organizer express is unusable. The main program of Cash Organizer is also suffering from minor graphic glitches and lagging but it is bearable. For now, I'll hold off purchasing your software until the time this resolution is fully supported.

I am sure there are a lot of windows mobile users out there with new resolution devices who'd wish for the same thing. Hopefully in the next release this issue can be resolved.

Great software guys. More power to you and your team.

Hi,

After trying many different finance packages - i have found cash organiser the best.

Its a pity the developer is not as forthcoming as other developers to support different resolutions like 320x320

I emailed the developer around 12 months ago and was told there were not enough users to justify development for a 320x320 version.

I still have it installed, but cannot use the express application so deleted the .exe - its a shame, but not a major loss.

Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: