• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - CO 7.22 and Vista

CO 7.22 and Vista

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SimpTheChimp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: CO 7.22 and Vista Reply with quote

I'll ask the question others have asked, since we don't have a reply yet: Does the new CO 7.22 work with Vista and the WMDC yet?

Chimp (Tom)
doublel12a

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: No, it still does not Reply with quote

The CO is listed in the WMDC but can't select the options that will allow the actual sync to occur.
Unfortunately!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Update on my last post:

I had both Money 2007 and Quicken 2007 installed on my laptop. Once I deleted Money, the sync dialog did come up. You have to watch for it because it does not come up on top of the WMDC window. So, it is quite easy to miss it. I have some minor problems with messages coming up about duplicated edits to entries but I have my financial data back on my XV6700/ Yippee Laughing
alanbr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not working for me with only Quicken 2007 installed, CO version 7.22 and Vista, obviously. The CO sync item is there in the list of items to be synced, but there is no way to configure the settings manually. And after checking the item so that it will sync, WMDC crashes with a message that WMDC sync host has stopped working. Am I doing something wrong???

Alan
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanbr wrote:
Am I doing something wrong???

Yes, you do. We discuss only official versions here, and officially Cash Organizer 2007 v.7.22 is compatible with Windows XP, MS Money 2005-2007 and Quicken 2003-2007.

What's going on with Vista we discuss in the Beta forum http://www.inesoft.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

This topic is closed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: