• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Investment account sync problem

Investment account sync problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bubbagump

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Investment account sync problem Reply with quote

I have an investment account that has frequent cash and investment transactions that I'm attempting to sync with Cash Organizer (version 7.23).

When I sync this account, it claims that the balance is somewhere in the vicinity of $2,000 less than it should be (it shows up correctly in MS Money 2007). I tried blowing away the Cash Organizer database entirely and synchronizing the last 2 years of transactions (which includes the opening of this account, starting with a zero balance). This also resulted in a rather far-off balance.

What might be causing this? Does Cash Organizer have its own investment price cache that is perhaps wrong? Is there some sort of investment account sync problem that could be going on? Other accounts appear to synchronize just fine - just this account is having this problem. Very strange stuff.

Any ideas would be most welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: