• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Error 9-103: Cash Organizer 2007 and Money 2007

Error 9-103: Cash Organizer 2007 and Money 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GID

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Error 9-103: Cash Organizer 2007 and Money 2007 Reply with quote

I have purchased a HTC X7500 also known as T-Mobile Ameo or Advantage. I also switched from Money 2003 to Money 2007 Deluxe Edition. I am not able to get Cash Organizer synchronisation working. I have downloaded the latest Cash Organizer 2007 Premium (German language) and also Active Sync 4.5 is installed. As soon as I mark the checkbox Cash Organizer in Active Sync and try to make a first synchronisation I get the message: Initialize Error 9-103: Can not communicate with the device. Reconnect device. Without Cash Organizer sychronisation the device, also synchronisation, works fine. My desktop runs Media Center Edition 2005. I have tried with installation of Cash Organizer to Memory Card an also to Main Memory of the device. One time I was able to enter E-Mailadress and passwort, but still finished with the same error message. I also tried with Active Sync 4.2. Also removed my money password. Still the same. Sad Any other solution?
Catman51

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am doing the trial and getting the same error (9-103) using MSMoney 2006.
Is there a way to fix this? I would love to buy the program, but not if this is going to keep happening.
Thank you
Catman51

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess there's no answer to this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: