Windows Mobile Printing SDK
When you develop a program on eMbedded Visual C++, Visual Basic, or Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008
.Net Compact Framework, it's possible to include a mobile printing function by using PrintCE SDK.
The PrintCE Windows Mobile SDK program allows mobile users to print barcode labels, text,
About PrintCE SDK:
graphics and pictures (BMP, JPG). All text and graphical tools which are available in WinCE/Win32
are available in PrintCE as well. The functions and parameters of Inesoft PrintCE fully agree with
WinCE and Win32.
- Easy way to add a Windows Mobile printing function to any applications for Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6.0, Pocket PC, Palm-Size PC, Handheld PC, Windows CE .NET.
- Easy driver installation to clients.
- Operates with eMbedded Visual Basic and eMbedded Visual C++ and Visual Studio 2005/2008
both with MFC and without MFC.
- Operates with Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008 .NET C# and Visual Basic.
- PrintDC Emulation (Device Context DC). In future, this will allow a switch to standard Microsoft Windows printing library without code changes.
- Includes an extra function set which allows the easy adding of a printing function, even for inexperienced users.
- Printing of Barcode (Interleaved 2 of 5 type, Codabar, Code 39, 93, 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, MSI, Postnet, UCC 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, PDF417)
- Printing of Graphs, Texts and Pictures (BMP/JPG formats)
- Supports various printers by different suppliers, as well as Acrobat PDF
- Print to PDF file (Acrobat PDF).
- Color printing support.
- Print to network printer by IP and Path address.
- Unicode support
- Print to COM, Bluetooth (Broadcom, Microsoft stack), LPT, Network/WiFi, IrDA,USB.
- Print Dialog support English, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian
- Update Windows Mobile printer drivers without the program changes and re-compilations.
- Royalty free distribution.